Orchid Extravaganza at London's Kew Gardens

Spectacular orchid displays in the Princess of Wales Conservatory at Kew Gardens
It doesn't actually get much better than this if you're in search of some spectacular orchid displays to chase away the winter blues! The Orchid exhibition in the Princess of Wales Conservatory at London's Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew has has really eye-catching arrangements on offer this year - on show until 3rd March. I'll let the pictures tell the story ...






For other spectacular February displays, head off to see the snowdrops at selected gardens around the country, but if you're London based, make sure you go to Welford Park outside Newbury - you'll be simply amazed by the sea of bobbing white heads in the beech woods! Also open until 3rd March, Wednesday-Sunday.

Comments

  1. Oh my goodness, what a wonderful orchid display. It must have been sheer delight walking through there. Thanks for sharing ~ FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful! Thank you for putting a smile on my face!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those orchids take my breath away. It's like taking a walk through Heaven. Thank you for sharing your amazing photographs with us.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures, and I know how beautiful this is in real life, I was at Kew Garden's orchid exhibition in 2004 and 2005, I will never forget it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The colors in the orchid display are amazing. Just looking at them makes me feel all warm and tropical :-). -Jean

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful display at Kew! Lots of creative ideas for orchid display.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely breathtaking, love these orchids!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow!!!!! What a wonderland!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! Wish I could successfully grow even one orchid.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wish they lasted till May... I'll be there ... Thank you! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment